Here are the things I have been loving this week:
1. The fabulous Milwaukee area food bloggers I have become friends with over the last year. We all got together at Inger's house on Sunday to wish Karis farewell. Sadly, she moves to Miami at the end of the summer.
We had quite the spread of delicious food to enjoy, plus yummy sangria made by Inger.
I loved that we all got to sign an apron for Karis using puffy paint!
2. I can't get enough berries this summer. I have been eating them in my greek yogurt for breakfast with honey and chia seeds.
And I've been eating them by the handful as a snack.
3. I've blogged about this tea before, but I love making a pitcher of Tazo Passion Iced Tea at the beginning of the week. It's so refreshing!
4. This is the second bag of these Dark Chocolate Crunch Pretzel Crisps I have purchased and both Craig and I love this product. I have purchased it at Costco and Sam's Club. I definitely have to limit myself to the serving size of 5, otherwise I could keep snacking on them because they're so addictive.
5. Old Navy just opened back up at a mall near me, so I thought I would check the new store out tonight. I loved the four things I purchased there and had to share that they have a pretty good sale going on until tomorrow--30% off of everything in the store. I got a black tank top, ikat shorts (that I saw in Real Simple last month and wanted right away because I am obsessed with ikat right now), and two adorable dresses that fit me perfectly. It was definitely a "skinny" day in the fitting room, so I could have purchased more, but I just needed a few new items for my summer wardrobe.
Hope you have a great weekend! I am so happy to have two more days off ahead of me!