Gardein creates healthy foods made from a blend of non-GMO soy, wheat, pea proteins, organic ancient grains and vegetables. I have been buying Gardein products for a couple of years now and we love them in our household! This is one of my favorite products to throw on top of salads or in wraps.
What's up for grabs for one lucky reader:
- coupons for free bags of Gardein
- a T-shirt
- an apron
What are your favorite back-to-school recipes for your kids' lunches or for dinners after school/work is over? If you don't have anyone in your household who went back to school, check out Gardein's recipe page and let me know what you would make if you won.
I think the breakfast wrap sounds great for kids or adults before the school/work day.
Bonus entries (you can comment separately for each you do):
- Follow Gardein on twitter.
- Follow Lisa Living Well on twitter. If you already follow me, just leave a comment saying you do.
- Follow Gardein on Facebook.
- Follow Lisa Living Well on Facebook. If you already follow me, just leave a comment saying you do.
I'll pick a winner on Friday, September 27 at 8 p.m. CST and e-mail the person directly, so please include your e-mail address in your comment. You will have 48 hours to respond and then I will pick a new winner.
The winner was Mary! Congrats!!! Thanks for entering.
I received a kit from Gardein to review. This has not influenced my opinion of their products.