Thanks to YogaOutlet.com, I've got a fabulous giveaway for you to enter today!
I have always wanted a foam roller for home use and use one regularly at the gym for self-myofascial release. You could win an Aeromat Elite High Density foam roller (6" x 11") and a Sporti heavy resistance cord if you enter below!
Here are some benefits of self-myofascial release:
• Improves joint range of motion
• Relieves muscle soreness and joint stress
• Decreases neuromuscular hypertonicity
• Increases extensibility of musculotendinous junction
• Improves neuromuscular efficiency
• Maintains normal functional muscular length
1) Mandatory--tell me, have you used a foam roller or resistance cord before? Please include your e-mail address in your comment, otherwise I may not be able to contact you if you win.
2) Optional entries:
-(One extra entry for each): Like YogaOutlet.com on Facebook and/or twitter.
-(One extra entry for each): Like Lisa Living Well on Facebook and/or twitter.
-Tweet about the giveaway: @lisalivingwell has a @YogaOutletcom #giveaway: http://bit.ly/1cNpB59
U.S. residents only please.
I'll pick a winner sometime on Sunday, October 27, 2013 and notify them via e-mail. INGER, you won with lucky comment #8!
Disclaimer: I received a credit to YogaOutlet.com to order the foam rollers and fitness cords for myself and for the giveaway winner.