It's been a long time since I did a Five Things Friday post. I think my gratitude journal is helping me keep better track of things I am thankful for lately!
1. Blog: I recently finished reading the book "How to Be Danish." My great-grandmother was Danish and their country fascinates me (mostly because of the happiness lists they appear on). While the book itself wasn't as good as I expected it to be, a cool blog was mentioned in it. It's called Cycle Chic and features photos of very stylish and pretty people biking in Copenhagen. I fantasize about being able to bike to work in stylish clothes and still look good once I get there.
2. Pampering: I got my haircut last week and while I am growing it out, I really need it cut more regularly to get the "bulk" out.
I am having a massage this morning before going into work later in the day. I have been really sore from my workouts this week, so I am sure the massage will feel great.
3. Song: Wild Cub's Thunder Clatter.
4. Beauty product: Hope in a Jar foundation from philosophy. The Makeup Forever foundation I purchased last month is going back to Sephora (thank god for such a great return policy). The Hope in a Jar one suits my coloring and skin type so much better.
5. Exercise: While I've been loving the gym again lately, I truly enjoy exercising outdoors. I especially love lunch time walks and strolls around the neighborhood with Craig.