Here are five things I have been loving lately!
1. Caudalie skincare. I've been loving the hand and nail cream for a while. Thanks to Sephora's Beauty Insider program, I racked up enough points to get the Caudalie Vinosource skincare set with my last order. I think the extra moisture will help when we're in the Colorado altitude soon.
2. I finally found and tried the pumpkin Chobani yogurt! It was delicious, naturally!
3. Even though I'm craving pumpkin flavored food since it's nearly fall, I am still holding onto summer by drinking Schoefferhofer beer. Yum!
4. Becoming a FitFluential Ambassador! This was something I was hoping to apply for and get into for a while and that finally happened last week. I am so excited for my new partnership!!
5. Thrive by Ariana Huffington. I'm probably a quarter of the way through this book, but it speaks to me on many levels. She is addressing how busy and overwhelmed our society is and how we are paying for it with our health. Not only can I relate to this personally, but many of my clients can as well, so there are some behavioral management techniques that I find useful.
What things are you loving lately?