With the exception of the Bite Beauty multisticks, I purchased or received samples of these items with purchases.
- Dior Fix It Colour in green. I have pale skin that gets red around my nose and chin, plus I have some acne scars to cover up. This works pretty well at keeping the redness at bay all day.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Black. This was free from Sephora as a birthday month bonus and I love this eyeliner. It has staying power and looks bold, yet really pretty. It also came with a free lipstick by the same brand (unpictured because it stays in my desk at work) and I love that too.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner I received this free with a purchase and I normally don't purchase liquid eyeliner on my own because I haven't had great experiences with them in the past. This eyeliner is wonderful--it is so easy to apply and stays put all day.
- I didn't expect to love this sample, yet it is one of items I keep turning to as my pale skin yearns for that bronzy summer glow. I like how it looks natural on my fair skin. I blend the liquid into the bridge of my nose and cheeks. bareSkin® Sheer Sun™ Serum Bronzer
- Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil by IT Cosmetics this was another item I normally wouldn't buy on my own, but I like it. I am new to using brow products and the word "universal" would have scared me a bit because I would have thought it was too dark for my light brown eyebrows, but it is a very neutral color. I don't feel like my brows are too dark when I'm done filling them in with this product.
- Ulta mineral blush in Tulip I purchased this blush a couple of months ago and as you can tell from the photo above, I've "hit pan" as beauty bloggers say. That means I absolutely adored this product and color. It was perfect for me and I would highly recommend it for fair skin blondes. I'm sad I have to give this up and move onto other more natural products, but I am sure I will find a similar product out there. I don't think it lasted on my cheeks as long as other products do, but I sure loved the pinky peach shade for the five hours or so it stayed on my cheeks.
- Ulta mascara I've linked my favorite formula of Ulta mascara, as this plush drama one did not work as well as I had hoped. I think their formulas are ok, but I am looking forward to trying the Mineral Fusion brand in the future. I'm just crossing my fingers that Costco brings it back to their site because their price is the best I have found.
- Bite beauty multisticks I received these through Influenster and they're so versatile. They're creamy and then they dry to a powder like consistency. I find the two brown shades are great for contouring, but I really have to blend them well with the beauty blender sponge. The pink is pretty on my lips and cheeks. These are great for traveling or throwing into your purse.