Time to start 2017 with a fresh start! The new year is a time for cleaning and organizing, and it’s also the perfect opportunity to make some changes to your cleaning routine.
One of my top priorities has been getting all my supplies in order to cut down on cleaning time. (No more running back and forth between rooms in this tri-level house!) Getting my cleaning routine organized has been a breeze with my new Grove Collaborative cleaning caddy.You can get one when you sign up for Grove through my link and place your first order of $20. Here’s what’s in the set:
- Free Grove Collaborative Enamel Cleaning Caddy
- Free Grove Collaborative Glass Spray Bottle
- Free Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubber Sponges
- Free Now Essential Oil (Orange)
Set is valued at $40
This cleaning caddy makes it easy to keep everything in one place! It’s the perfect mix of farmhouse chic and functionality. Plus, it’s actually enamel — not plastic — so I know it’ll last me a long time. I put all my sprays and cleaners in the caddy and hung my brushes by the handle over the side so they could dry.
If you’re looking for easy ways to green up your cleaning kit, the caddy actually comes with a few supplies to get you started. The glass spray bottle is one of my favorite products from Grove Collaborative. I use it to mix up homemade cleaners, essential oil room sprays, or storebought concentrates. They feel much more solid than plastic spray bottles, plus my kit looks so streamlined with this beautiful bottle.
The kit also comes with a set of Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges. They’re the only sponges I’ve found that don’t stink! I keep them in my cleaning kit because they’re perfect for scrubbing sinks and grout, but they work equally well in the kitchen. When they need refreshing, I just put a drop of the Now orange essential oil on them and toss in the dishwasher. They come out smelling fresh and clean!
My subscription to Grove Collaborative has made my life much more organized. Instead of running to the store for household supplies, I get a box of my favorite natural products delivered right to my doorstep on my schedule. Because Grove remembers my preferences and recommends products I might be running low on, I never run out of household essentials. The shipments are totally customizable, so I only get what I need, when I need it. It’s one less thing I have to think about!
Ready to get organized for the new year? This offer ends Tuesday, January 17 at 8 pm CST and supplies are limited, so here’s how to get yours now:
1. Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the Grove Collaborative cleaning caddy for free when you sign up! Existing customers will receive free Grove Walnut Scrubber Sponges with your next order.
2. Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket -- this takes under 30 seconds!
3. Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
4. To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
5. You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Tip to save: Once you’ve submitted your Grove order, you’ll be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. As a VIP, you’ll get free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service. It’s a great way to get to know Grove and discover some new products!